Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Let's Catch up on Journaling

So, I apologize, but I have not posted in a long time, but I don't think that many people actually read this, it's more for my own amusement.  I have been busy with art journaling so here are some pictures:

This is not my favorite page by any means, I did however like how the eye's tears are watering the flower.


This page used a lot more paint than I normally use.


I was having a rough day when I made this.  I doodled my feelings and then covered it in paint.  It was a very therapeutic process.


This page is one of my favorites.  I used a credit card to make the shelves, and I cut the door out of a catalog.


For this page, I used some candy wrappers, they were a pain in the butt to stick down.


As you know, I really like the Hero's of Olympus series by Rick Riordon.  After the book came out I created this art journal and a series of icads to go with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment